Saturday, September 14, 2013

Love the Body You Have!

I want to share this with everyone.

It is from the couple that owns this business and we wish them the best of luck in their endeavors. Yes we are also writing for their blog but that should not overshadow the message from Jennifer:

"Yes, it's true. We've chosen the motto, "Love the body you have!" If you're like me, you keep waiting for the right diet, best exercise, latest pill or whatever to get that perfect body. But while we are waiting for perfection, we are punishing the body we do have.

I have learned to appreciate my body over the past 3 years since it carried me to death's door and back. I'll never be a single digit size again but that doesn't mean I can't look good and feel good about myself. You can too! So I laid down the law: either we include plus sizes or the deal's off!

In the coming months, we plan to work very hard to add as much content as we can - especially plus size clothing. Don't punish yourself for not being perfect. Love the body you have!" - Jennifer Rhodes

No comments:

Post a Comment