Friday, December 2, 2011

Answering the Critics: Anti-Atheism & the Solstice Sign



More than likely you'll hear some things in here that will require some clarification on my part. I have plans to address some of it at a later time but if something strikes a chord or just hits you the wrong way, let us know below in the comments. Hopefully, I'll be able to hammer my thoughts out in a way that will make more sense now than it did at 5 am. I'm thinking in particular of my comment about not caring what people believe. My actual view is more complicated so you can wait for a future post or just ask me here. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey there fried, just finished listening to the podcast. I'm the guy who put up the sign, unaware that I'd make people so angry that their grammar-centers would melt down.

    Thanks for clearing things up for the clueless (who I hope read and listen, though I know better) and trying to salvage the tiniest bit of my not-so-good name.

    I'd love to guest in on the podcast sometime. I'm even comprehensible in audio form.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very important that we keep putting up signs as long religion is represented. People have got to start understanding that we are here and we are not going away. It takes a lot of courage to be the front person for this kind of thing so we salute you!

    We are tossing around ideas for speakers on the podcast. Your name is now officially on the list. Email me at tweenkyd@gmail.com so we can stay in touch. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete